Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of your reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an idea you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable inventions ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar services that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they perform quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look outside the InventHelp Company Headquarters.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or InventHelp Headquarters the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.