Many Inventors trying to bring their product patent ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a complete collection of services not desperate to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and Invent Help they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, https://leaserenttoownhomes.com/patent-application-search/ but which are explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.